Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Greenhouse



Here I am starting the Greenhouse. It is about 10:00AM and it is already 90 outside. I work a little and then get in the pool. I work wet and the breeze keeps me cool until I dry off.






I started with the back wall. Those panels are steel and weigh about 150 lbs each. They are shelving backs that I found behind a store. Most of the material for this project was free. Some of this is made from material that I got when I have been taking down the barn that I built from lumber that I got for free from work years ago











The Greenhouse is
going to be right
in front of the garden.
When finished it will be 23 feet long and 14 feet wide.


These are the produce that I picked this morning from my garden. Onions, tomatoes zucchini squash, crookneck squash and a cucumber .

3 comments:

Jan aka StampQn said...

That squash looks yummy. Can't wait to see your finished green house.

Jerri Sue said...

Just my luck, all this great stuff coming out of your garden and i can't eat any of it yet :-(

Jerri Sue said...

just my luck, now that you are getting all this good food out of your garden I can't eat any of it.