Saturday, August 1, 2009

JUST ANOTHER WEEKEND

We try to get up early so we can get some yard work done before it gets too hot.
I have been busy taking down the barn so I can use the wood to build the greenhouse. What a mess. The roof fell in on me and cut my leg. This project is taking a lot longer than I thought. In the end I will have a greenhouse, the old barn will be gone and We will have a pile of firewood for this winter.
Jerri has been clearing out the brush that I burned last week and digging out the roots. You can see the new drive is looking pretty good.
After it got too hot to work any more we took our plastic and cans to the recycle center. Boy we are rich now. Let's go to lunch.
I took Jerri to her favorite restaurant for lunch. TACO BELL
She always makes me park close to the door.

1 comment:

Anna from Reno said...

WHAAAAT the heck happened? THAT is amazing! Hope no one was hurt!
THe driveway looks amazing! Jerri and you are doing a super job!