Saturday, January 2, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM MY SIDE

On Dec. 27th we went to my sister Julie's house for Christmas dinner on my side of the family. Julie did all of the cooking and we had a great turkey dinner.
As always she had a beautiful tree.
My Nephew John Warren and his wife Ruby was there with their new baby.
Here my sister watches my parents open their pile of presents.
Julie holds her new Grand daughter Isabella.
Stephen, Ruby and Jerri Sue get ready to take pictures.
Julie always has plenty of goodies that I am not supposed to eat.
There was plenty of beautiful decorations an her house this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!