Saturday, April 24, 2010

TOTO I THINK WE ARE IN KANSAS AGAIN


On Thursday I had to go to Parsons Kansas to help the paint shop make some changes to the consoles for Boeing. There were no direct flights and I had to be there the next morning. To start I had to fly from Ontario to San Francisco. There I had to take a Monorail to another terminal. I had a four hour layover until I could fly to my next destination.





Next I had to fly to Houston Texas.

After the three hour flight to Texas I flew to Tulsa Oklahoma.

I arrived in Oklahoma at about 8:00AM and then drove to Kansas. The car I rented was a Dodge Avenger. It was a great car with satellite radio and GPS. I was styling.

Parsons Kansas was beautiful this time of year. Everything was green.


















When I left California I was hooked on playing Farmville and now I'm in Farmville.

No comments: