Sunday, July 25, 2010

WEEKEND FUN

I have never had the time to see much of Guaymas because we were always at the facility. This trip required me to stay through the weekend. Cristine and her sister Gabby were nice enough to join me on a cruse out of San Carlos marina.
The trip starts in front of the Marina Terra hotel where I usually stay while in Mexico.

The Captain is an American named Steve. I called him Captain Ron.
Did I mention that this was a Margarita cruse? For $30 US dollars you get a 2 1/2 hour twilight cruse with free flowing Margaritas, chips, salsa and great music.
I figured if I was going to be a tourist I should look like one.

This is the ocean side of a restaurant that I have eaten at on another trip. The seagulls dive at the open dining area looking for food people throw for them. There is a cockatoo perched high above the dining area. Watch your plate! 

A school of Dolphins joined along side us. Everyone was at the bow of the boat  to get a real close look.
There were as many as 7 Dolphins at one time around our boat. It's very hard to hang on to the side of the boat and take pictures after 5 Margaritas.I started to get dark so we finally headed back to the Marina.
We all had a great time and will be back again some day.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

woo hoo i found the comment section jenny loved the dolphin pics

Stephen said...

where is my green house!!!!!!