Tuesday, June 9, 2009

DAY THREE



I finally found someone to take a picture of me to prove I am here. Our factory In Mexico feels like home. Everyone is real friendly and takes pride in their company.













Ivan is explaining the concepts of lean
manufacturing . We have been following each operation and documenting each step with the time it takes to perform. We are looking for ways to improve the process and remove wasted steps.







This Is Christine, She is helping me find
planning for parts that I will be training the painters to paint for their first time on Wednesday.












Gilda and Cesar are Timing the sanding operation in preparation for painting. Cesar is the Quality Engineer And Gilda has a degree in international business.













After work some of us went to this small restaurant in old Guymas . We had great tacos cooked outside on an open grill. I ate too many hot jalapeno chilies. Do you remember coca cola in a glass bottle?

1 comment:

Jerri Sue said...

You are having way too much fun.
xxoo