Sunday, June 21, 2009

FATHERS DAY


HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
I should have stayed home and worked on my garden. But NOOOOO. I wanted to go to a home and garden show at the fair grounds. When we got there we found out it was a home and backyard show. They don't have vegetable gardens in back yards I guess.

We almost bought an $8,000.00 hot tub. We would be paying for it long after we could no longer get in it.








Next we got the bright idea that we would get a free cruse for listening to a sales pitch. We went and almost became fake travel agents. This would get us great deals on all our travel.
It was only $6,000.00




Finally we went home and I opened my great fathers day presents. I got 2 shirts, a star trek scene it game and a star trek trivia game.

1 comment:

Jan aka StampQn said...

Looks like you did better staying home. LOL