Sunday, June 7, 2009

Trapped in Mexico

I'm off to Guymas Mexico again. I met Ivan at Ontario airport where we flew to Phoenix. The plane from Ontario landed real rough. I was not sure if we landed on a dirt runway or our brake drums were warped.








This was our plane that we flew to Mexico. It is a Boeing 737-300. Their pilots fly a little different. They burn rubber on the runway and in about 300 feet they shoot straight up. When we arrived in Mexico we had to fill out a medical form and a doctor took out temperature to check for the Swine flu. I did eat a pork sandwich in Phoenix.





We are staying at the same place that I stayed the last time I was here. This is the view from my window at sunset. (We are really suffering)

Stay tuned and I will add more each day. There will be a drawing at the end of the trip of those that leave comments. The winner will receive
a fish taco that I will bring back in my suitcase.

Alan

1 comment:

Jerri Sue said...

Glad you are having fun.